Wednesday, January 12, 2011

L'Usine Music | Vietnamese Electronic Music Production



A few years ago if you asked us what was the local Vietnamese electronic music scene was like we would say 'what scene?' or 'say what?!'.  Lately we are seeing local interest with young Vietnamese making their own electronic beats other than terribly remixed rap- techno songs.  The most recent discovery is the cre­ation of the first Viet­namese dub­step track pro­duced by a local producer called Solid Machine 666. Solid Machine 666 was a VJ on local music channel Yan TV.

This marks a whole new excit­ing move­ment in pro­duc­tion scene for Saigon. This means there is interest in bass culture music from local Vietnamese and they are diving right into it creating, creating and creating.

Here are some tunes pro­duced by local talents

I Rape Your Ear by solidmachine666

60-1 by Multimind, a chilled glitchy beat …we dig it

Jase – Tuoi Mong Mo (Dreamy Age)

Our resident DJ Jase from The Beats Saigon, using all Viet­namese samples

Via The Beats Saigon

6 comments:

  1. this blog looks uneven on my cellphone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blogging site is excellent,and I really like this articles.I think I could find more beneficial news here,thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Somebody necessarily lend a hand to make severely posts I would state. That is the first time I frequented your web page and to this point? I amazed with the analysis you made to make this actual publish extraordinary. Excellent task!
    Android Phones

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey your blog design is very nice, clean and fresh and with updated content, make people feel peace and I always like browsing your site.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great points altogether, you just gained a new reader. What would you suggest in regards to your post that you made some days ago? Any positive?
    my website is family vacation ideas.

    ReplyDelete