Saturday, January 15, 2011

Key Shaped USB Drives




I used to have this problem of never being able to find my USB thumb drive.  I was always digging in my bag to find it and eventually I would end up dumping my bag on the table.  I then started attaching it to my key chain in hopes that it would help resolve the problem. This wasn't the best idea as the USB drives kept on breaking off the keyring.  Apparently I wasn't the only one doing this because someone decided to design key shaped USB drives. So far they work like a charm.....

Key shaped USB Drives are 2GB and retail for 400,000 VND at L'Usine

1 comment:

  1. A site named Photoshop Killer can expose PSed images! I just Googled an image which was photoshopped and then uploaded it to pskiller.com. The forensics analysis started just after I clicked the submit button and detailed information was shown then. The result was correct.

    ReplyDelete