Monday, January 17, 2011

Daisy Lew | Pop Up Art

nyc pop up books by daisy lew designer

Brilliant pop-up book art by designer Daisy Lew.  Lew was born in the States but was raised in Korea. She is now based out of NYC. They look great and no doubt time consuming to create.  Take a closer look and see what you think....
nyc pop up books by daisy lew designer

nyc pop up books by daisy lew designer

We're diggin' the close-up of the paper cityscape.  Now thats NYC.

nyc pop up books by daisy lew designer

nyc pop up books by daisy lew designer

nyc pop up books by daisy lew designer

10 comments:

  1. Very interesting entry, I look forward to the next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting entry, I look forward to the next!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting entry, I look forward to the next! Thx for share

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good interesting site, I invite you to her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess that to receive the personal loans from creditors you ought to have a good reason. Nevertheless, once I have received a college loan, just because I was willing to buy a house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I took my first credit loans when I was not very old and this aided my relatives a lot. However, I require the secured loan once again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Clips Coupons...

    [...]listed below are some references to internet pages which I link to for the fact we believe they really are seriously worth checking out[...]...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Clips Coupons...

    [...]these are a couple of hyper-links to internet sites which we link to since we feel they are seriously worth checking out[...]...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Swiffer Coupons...

    [...]below are a couple of hyper-links to web-sites I always connect to for the fact we feel they are truly worth visiting[...]...

    ReplyDelete
  10. numerous thanks for telling!. “Truth is usually the very best vindication against slander.” by Abraham Lincoln.. 376819

    ReplyDelete